PhD in Human Sciences
University Degree in Social & Clinical Psychology
Degree in Arts (Philosophy, Educational Psychology, French)
- Theorization and development of process of disalienation.
- Development and usages of (role-playing) games for teaching and learning.
- Theorization and development of a methodology for analyzing situations of misunderstanding (psychology).
- Alternative model to causality for representing psychological processes (argumentation, dialectical logic, continuity).
- Typology of various knowledge individuals acquire by themselves or through semiotical, social and historico-cultural processes..
- Perspectivism (in empirical epistemology) for coordinating human sciences into transdisciplinary approaches.
- Experimental research on minority influence processes through school task instruction.
- Analyzing the cooperation of apprentice at professional training in the making of industrial pieces on a machine.
(exclusively funded by the HEP-BEJUNE, University of Teacher Education, Switzerland)
- Inquiry on school gardens usages for elements of design of a permaculture in education (permaeducation).
- Design and various implementation of a half-baked pedagogical design focusing on students modelization (college or high-school).
- Creativity and collaboration at primary school:ámaking a board game in class.
Research projects (co-)funded by national and international funds
- Design and publication of half-baked science teaching pedagogical designs (Open Educational Resources).
- Design of a material resources box focused on reparing objects for teaching technology at primary school.
- Measuring research performance with analysis of cooperation (network graphs) instead of competition.
- Design of a half-baked science teaching pedagogical sequence focusing on students argumentation and inwuiry learning, including design and usage of softwares
- Study of the relation between ways of teaching and pupils' learning in science, based on communication analyses.
Full references are available in the CV.